Costa Blanca area is a popular tourist destination, and cities such as Benidorm, Altea, Calpe, Denia, Benisa, Jalón are places where many expats are living during the year.
We realize how difficult can be living in an abroad country without speaking the local language. When you want a job done, it’s better to be able to speak in your own language. At Marina Baixa Electrics, all our electricians speak English fluently and can understand what you really need to be done at your home
Why MB ELECTRICS?
Electricians at MB Electrics are qualified Electricians. They must undergo a 4 year, 4,000 hour apprenticeship program and study the Spanish National Electrical Code (REBT) before becoming a qualified electrician.
MB Electrics is a licensed electrical contractor approved by the Spanish «Ministerio de Industria» and can apply for electrical permits.
Benefits of using our electricians
• They have intimate knowledge of the REBT
• Our electricians have many years of experience
• They coordinate with other contractors to make sure work is done
• They understand the risks of doing electrical work incorrectly
Reasons you should trust MB ELECTRICS
Before you use an unlicensed electrician or handyman, consider this:
• Faulty wiring can cause fires
• Faulty wiring can cause shock/electrocution
• Spanish laws require a licensed electrician for electrical work
• Building inspectors know unprofessional electrical work
• You will pay for poor work twice: now and when you have to fix it in the future